Biological Resource Center, NITE (NBRC)

The outline of Anaerolinea thermophila UNI-1T (= NBRC 100420T) proteome

日本語で表示

We have analyzed the N-terminal amino acid sequences of proteins from Anaerolinea thermophila UNI-1T .

Two-dimensional gel electrophoresis spots were analyzed by the protein sequencer and determined the N-terminal amino acid sequences.

The result of proteome analysis

N-terminal amino acid sequence analysis indicated that the translation of 96.5 % of their genes starts with ATG and the other 3.5% starts with GTG.

Anaerolinea thermophila UNI-1T proteome data in DOGAN

Proteome Projects

Contact us

 Industrial Innovation Division,  Biological Resource Center,  National Institute of Technology and Evaluation

Address:2-49-10 Nishihara, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 151-0066 JAPAN MAP
Contact Form