Biological Resource Center, NITE (NBRC)

The outline of Gemmatimonas aurantiaca T-27T (NBRC 100505T) proteome


We have analyzed the N-terminal amino acid sequences of proteins from Gemmatimonas aurantiaca T-27T (NBRC 100505T).

Two-dimensional gel electrophoresis spots were analyzed by the protein sequencer and determined the N-terminal amino acid sequences.

The result of proteome analysis

N-terminal amino acid sequence analysis indicated that the translation of 71.9 % of their genes starts with ATG and the other 28.1% starts with GTG.

The results of the proteome analysis are available to be downloaded from the DBRP (Data and Biological Resource Platform).


Gemmatimonas aurantiaca T-27T proteome data in DBRP

Proteome Projects

Contact us

 Analysis Technology Division,  Biological Resource Center,  National Institute of Technology and Evaluation
Phone number:+81-3-3481-1936
Fax number:+81-3-3481-8424
Address:2-49-10 Nishihara, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 1510066, Japan MAP
Contact Form