NBRC, as one of the leading public biological resource centers in the world, has been collecting, preserving and providing high-quality microbial resources and information.
- No updated information found.
- March 4, 2016
- Amendment of the MOU for collaboration with Thailand and Vietnam
- January 6, 2016
- 10 more microbial functions released from a database of functional potentials deduced from microbial genomes(MiFuP)
- August 17, 2015
- "Human Glycogene Gateway(TM) Entry Clones" site was opened.
- June 24, 2015
- "Alphabetical Index" was updated.
Search by type of information
- ISO, JIS, Japanese Pharmacopoeia Test Strains
- A group of microbial strains authorized by the International Standards (ISO), Japanese Industrial Standards (JIS) and Japanese Pharmacopoeia to be used in officially standardized examinations
- The human Gateway entry clones used in the iPS cell research
- NBRC is distributing copies of the human cDNA clones to both academia and industries under our distribution policy.